join our team
There are always opportunities of one kind or another at Flood. So whether you are seeking a full-time job or an internship, show us what you can do by emailing us a link or PDF of your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org If we like what we see we will be in touch.
currently looking for...
with clever thinking and big ideas that are ready to make an impact and show the world their potential. everybody at flood works on all aspects of the design process, you will be actively involved with everything from phase one creative to producing mechanical art work, attending photoshoots and everything in-between.
This a great opportunity for the right person to thrive or if you’re a recent graduate to learn about the many facets of the design business. So you will need to be a sponge, be energetic, be passionate about design and willing to work hard and grow in our environment.
Things we're looking for from you;
- a desire to create design excellence and deliver it consistently.
- ability to be an effective team player.
- strong presentation and client communication skills.
- enthusiastic, positive approach to your work and the people around you.
- the ability and attitude to take on anything, everyone in the studio wears many hats, be prepared to do the same.
- your portfolio may get you in the door but your personality, drive and love of all things design will seal the deal.
Desired skills & experience
- we are building a team with a variety of backgrounds that bring big thinking and personality to the table, not a group of mini-me's, so any additional skills or experience in other medium is always a plus, web, 3d, print, fine art, motion graphics, film, photography etc.
- we would like to hear from everyone whether you are a recent graduate or someone with relevant design studio experience in branding and packaging.
- a dynamite portfolio that exploits your potential and demonstrates if applicable, your professional experience.
- we want to see how you work, your process, the rough stuff, not just the polished silver in the trophy cabinet.
- a great sense of humor coupled with a great work ethic, it's how we run the studio and our team, it's a cliché but we have fun everyday.
We love interns! They inspire us and bring a fresh perspective to the table. But if you are looking to spend your summer slouching around, getting coffee, filling the copier with paper, then this is not the place for you.
Flood can offer you a great experience where you will learn about all aspects of the design business from our senior partners. You will be actively involved in everything it takes to create amazing work for great clients both big and small. This is an opportunity to come on board and learn from a highly creative team, so be prepared to be a sponge and take it all in.
This is a 1-2 month paid position with the option to extend if possible.
You should be a Junior or Senior working towards a degree in a relevant field or maybe a recent graduate looking to get some studio experience. Literacy in Adobe's Creative Suite on a Mac is required.
Any other skills and software knowledge are a plus.